Brandon, MB Certified Used Kias
Some of the many benefits of a Kia CPO vehicle are:
- Paintless Dent Removal coverage
- 3 Free Lube, Oil and Filter Changes
- Carfax Vehicle History Report
- If you choose to sell your Kia Certified Pre-Owned™ vehicle within the warranty period, coverage is 100% transferable to the new owner
- Kia Optional Mechanical Breakdown Protection coverage, including 24 Hour Roadside Assistance
One of the absolute best things about the Certified Pre-Owned Kia™ program is that it is fully and completely backed by Kia Canada. How’s that for peace of mind?
The 135-Point Inspection
Our Certified Pre-Owned inspection covers the entire vehicle, including the chassis, powertrain and systems. Everything from the inside out is scrutinized, such as the brakes, trim, inspection, safety related systems, doors, electrical and engine. Everything in your certified pre-owned vehicle is ensured to be of the highest quality or it won’t get Kia’s Certified Pre-Owned Program approval. So if you’re looking for a certified pre-owned Kia Sorento, Forte or Sportage, you can count on it to be of the best quality.
Mechanical Breakdown Protection
The Kia Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP) coverage is an optional upgrade to your Kia CPO coverage, offering 5 star protection for your CPO vehicle.
The MBP plan offers the following additional benefits to your Kia Certified Pre-Owned™ (CPO) coverage:
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance with towing, winching, battery boost, fuel delivery, tire change and lockout service
- Trip Interruption benefit that entitles you to reimbursement for any lodging and meal expenses if your vehicle breaks down while you are on a road trip
- Rental Benefit that entitles you to a replacement vehicle while your Kia Certified Pre-Owned is under repair
- Financing Benefits that come with Certified Pre-Owned
Often Kia Canada has financing specials for Certified Pre-Owned Kia™ vehicles. You can get low financing rates and additional benefits. Talk to one of the financing specialists at Planet Kia for certified pre-owned financing. Contact our dealership to learn more about Kia Certified Pre-Owned™ (CPO) vehicles, or browse our Certified inventory for our selection of Brandon, MB certified used Kias.
Benefits – A Commitment to Quality
135 Point Vehicle Inspection
The inspection covers the whole vehicle: the components of the powertrain, the chassis, safety related systems as well as the passenger compartment and the exterior. Below are a few components checked by Kia technicians.
- Cooling system
- System warning
- HVAC system
- Vehicle modifications
- Road tested
- Door locks
- Seat Belts
- Seat Heaters
- Centre Console
- Lighting mirror
- A/C Adapters
- Exhaust System
3 Free Lube, Oil and Filter changes
Rewards Made For [ You ]
In addition to your free oil changes, CPO customers are automatically enrolled in the exclusive Kia Member Rewards Program. Some of the additional benefits include the following:
- Includes fuel fill up with the delivery of new Kia vehicle
- Includes local shuttle service
- Includes multi-point vehicle inspection with every service visit
- Includes Windshield washer fill up with every paid service
- Includes Windshield wiper installation with wiper purchase
- Includes preferential rates on car rentals nationwide
- Includes 24/7 Roadside Assistance for your vehicle under Kia’s 5 year/100,000kms warranty or Certified Pre-Owned warranty
- Earn points that can be exchanged for discounts towards dealership purchases including maintenance services, parts and accessories
- Earn points that can be used towards purchase of next new Kia vehicle
Mechanical Breakdown Protection
The Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP) is exclusively designed for Kia Certified Pre Owned vehicles. It offers a 5 star program that gives you absolute peace of mind. In addition to providing exceptional coverage for your vehicle, the MBP offers the following additional benefits:
Road assistance 24 hours on 24
You benefit from the following advantages: towing winching, battery boosting, fuel delivery, flat tire replacement and door lock unlocking.
You will be reimbursed for accommodation and food if your covered vehicle breaks down while you are traveling, and the repair facility must keep your vehicle up to the next day ($ 100 per day, up to $ 300 per visit to the repairer).
You are entitled to a replacement vehicle while the car is being repaired ($ 50 per day up to $ 200 per repairer visit).
If you sell your vehicle, you can transfer your MBP to the next private owner.
For full details, please visit Kia Protect
$500.00 Graduate Rebate Program
Carfax Canada History Report
Carfax Canada is the most complete and comprehensive vehicle history report available. Each Carfax Canada report includes critical accident information, import/export data, registration, branding information including full history for both Canada and the United States.
What the Carfax Canada Tells You:
- Whether the vehicle was in any reported accidents
- Where the vehicle has been registered and what the vehicle branding is in those jurisdictions
- Whether the vehicle was imported into Canada from the US
- Odometer records and more